How will you celebrate Independence Day this year? Here are some events happening in Berks County this 4th of July. If you know of any others, please email the details to info [at] berksfun.com!
Have a very happy and safe 4th of July!
What's happening on July 4th?
- Daniel Boone Homestead Independence Day Program 10am-4pm. History, guided tours, crafts and demonstrations.
- Wyomissing Independence Day Parade at 10am
- West Reading Pool 4th of July Celebration at 12pm
- Hopewell Furnace's Reading of the Declaration of Independence at 2pm
- Reading Symphony Orchestra's Star-Spangled Spectacular at FirstEnergy Stadium, 8pm
- Kutztown Folk Festival in Kutztown, 9am - 6pm
- Governor Mifflin Community Days 5:30 to 10pm
- Longswamp Township's 4th of July Fireworks Celebration in Mertztown is on Saturday 6/29 at 9pm
- Hawk Mountain's 4th of July Heroes Weekend offers FREE Trail Admission for all veterans and members of armed forces. Thurs-Sun, July 4—7, 9am-5pm
- Celebrate Independence Day at America's Classic Ballpark. Fightin Phils play the RIchmond Flying Squirrels July 1-3, with special events each day. Monday, July 1 is the fan-favorite Gluttony Night returns to Baseballtown. Thanks to Carpenter Technology Corporation fans can enjoy a huge holiday post-game fireworks show on Tuesday, July 2. On Wednesday, July 3 the homestand wraps with the largest fireworks show of the year all thanks to PA Lottery. On Thursday, July 4 the Reading Symphony Orchestra will be performing a free concert that is followed by a fireworks show at FirstEnergy Stadium.