West Reading, PA 19611
If you are a Berks County high school student in grades 9 - 12 and are interested in a career in healthcare, Reading Hospital invites you to join the 2018 - 2019 Medical Explorers Program.
During each session, students will have the opportunity to tour a different department in Reading Hospital and talk to doctors, nurses, and staff about careers in healthcare. Meetings are held the third Thursday of each month from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Students are welcome to join Medical Explorers anytime throughout the year. All Posts meet in the 5th Avenue Conference Center at Reading Hospital unless otherwise noted. Posts begin promptly at 6:30 p.m. and concludes by 8:00 p.m.
For more information about the program or how to register, visit the Medical Explorers tab at https://www.bewellberks.org/pathways-to-healthcare-careers/
2018 - 2019 Medical Explorers Schedule
- Thursday, September 20: Respiratory Care
- Thursday, October 18: Emergency Department
- Thursday, November 15: Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences
- Thursday, January 17: Women’s and Children’s Services
- Thursday, February 21: Cardiovascular / Interventional Radiology
- Thursday, March 21: Pharmacy
- Thursday, April 18: Reading Health Rehabilitation Hospital
- Thursday, May 16: Surgical Services