Reading, PA 19601
The Junior League of Reading is teaming up with Girls on the Run Berks County to host a powerful film about The Empowerment Project. It is the incredible journey of a crew of female filmmakers driving across America to encourage, empower, and inspire the next generation of strong women to go after their career ambitions.
Driving over 7,000 miles from Los Angeles to New York over the course of 30 days, the documentary spotlights 8 positive and powerful women leaders across a variety of lifestyles and industries.
In celebration of the all-female focus in front of and behind the camera, the filmmakers turned the cameras on themselves, capturing their transformational journey.
The film challenges the audience to ask themselves, “What would you do if you knew you would succeed?”
Join us after the documentary as Panelist Facilitator, Sharon Mast, President of Spark Solutions & Support Training and Facilitation leads a discussion and receive feedback from some of the area's most empowered educators and leader.
- Janine Quigley, CJM; Warden - Berks County Jail System
- Dr. Khalid Mumin, Ed.d.- Superintendent, Reading School District
- Tania Pineiro-Colamarino, Owner, AmaPhotography Tania Colamarino
- Crystal Gilmore Harris; Student Services Secretary and Cheerleading Coach, Reading School District
- Senator Judy Schwank
Purchase your tickets here - https://crm.fundly.com/1145/Pages/Events/#/Details/6842/
- $5/Child or Student
- $6.15 to Donate a Student Ticket
Inclement weather date - Sunday, Feb. 4.