Morgantown, PA 19543
Our annual Easter Egg Hunt takes place on the Friday and Saturday before Easter with many activities that kids will be sure to enjoy. The egg hunts will run on the hour from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., and children will be divided up by age group; ages 3 and under, ages 4-6, and ages 7 and above. Each age group will hunt during each hour. The last hunt at 2:00 will be all ages combined together.
Bring the whole family and stay for lunch. Then, shop our huge selection of Easter flowers to complete your spring festival experience.
Children will enjoy all of these activities for one low admission price of $6:
- Hunting for candy-filled Easter eggs
- Posing for a photo with the Easter bunny
- Listening to a story
- Playing Easter egg bocce ball
- Hopping along in sack races
- Participating in the bean bag toss
- Getting their face painted
- Meeting Posey the Clown
- Visiting with the baby animals
We provide baskets for the children to collect their Easter Eggs. Admission includes participation in one egg hunt plus all of the other activities listed.