Haunted Hollow at Jim Dietrich Park
Jim Dietrich Park
Come out for a weekend and enjoy Hay rides, haunted barn and other family oriented Fall activities and the Haunted Hollow Happenings. The Haunted Hayride will travel through the hollow and along the river. Be careful though… you don’t know who’s hiding behind the trees or in the fields!
- The Haunted Barn will take you on a scary adventure through various passageways of the barn. Be prepared for the fright of your life.
- Children under 10 should have parental supervision.
- The Muhlenberg Junior Women’s Club will be offering pumpkin and face painting from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. each night.
- There will be a bungee run and carnival games for added amusement.
- Sunday night Charlie Adams will be there for two sessions of ghost stories at 7:13 and 9:13 p.m.
- Come have fun with us and enjoy a few scares along the way. Refreshments will be available for purchase from MTAA, Goodwill Fire Company and Jimbo’s.
Thurs., Fri., Sat., and Sun.; 10/10 thru 10/13, 6:30 to 10:30 p.m.; hay ride starts at dark
$3/ person/ for a traditional hay ride (non-scary)
$8/ person/ haunted hay ride, $8/ person/ haunted barn
$15/ person for both the haunted barn and hay ride
Other attractions at varying cost.
- Thu 10/10/13 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- Fri 10/11/13 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- Sat 10/12/13 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- Sun 10/13/13 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm
Muhlenberg Township Parks & Recreation
We make every effort to provide accurate information. However, please always call the venue or check their website for the most current information.